Generate Account Statement
Generate Account Statements Instantly on Your Mobile
Get instant access to your account statement without visiting bank. Use the new verison of the FedMobile app to download or email your monthly account statement online. And don’t you worry about your data as these online statements are password protected. And the cherry on the cake is you can also access your account summary online.
How to generate account statement?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap on the side bar on the Home screen, and go to service requests.
- Tap on ‘Statements’ and you will see an account summary screen.
- Select from multiple accounts and download/email statement.
- Select the duration to generate the account statement and proceed.
- To view the statement, enter the password.
The password is a combination of the first four letters of your name/name of your firm, all in capitals, followed by your Date of Birth/firm’s Date of Incorporation in DDMM format. Do not use any special characters or spaces. For instance, if the registered name is Anu Thomas K, and the Date of Birth is 10-09-1965, then the password will be ANUT1009.
Not able to view the feature in FedMobile ?