A Gift That Perfectly Fits Every Occasion!
Overcome the confusion of “What to buy?” and choose a gift that your loved ones can’t deny! Use the FedMobile app to purchase and share a surprise gift online. Let your loved ones unwrap the surprise online and redeem it to buy goodies from brands of their choice.
How to purchase a Gift card using FedMobile?
- Login to the FedMobile app, and tap on ‘Gift Card’ under services on the Home screen.
- Tap on ‘Choose Gift Card’ to pick a gift card as per the occasion.
- Enter the amount and your message.
- Enter recipient details and proceed.
- Select the debit account and enter the PIN to complete the transaction.
- Tap on ‘View Details’ and tap on ‘Share” to instantly share the gift yourself over WhatsApp, Email, etc.
Once you purchase the gift voucher, we will send an SMS and an email to the recipient surprising them with your gift.
Redeem the Gift in 3 Easy Steps!
Just like purchasing a gift card, redeeming a gift card online is easy too! Your loved ones or the recipient of the gift voucher can redeem the gift in 3 simple steps. These steps will let the recipient have the gift of their choice. Purchase a gift card now and let them know they can redeem it in a jiffy!
How to redeem the Gift card?
- Visit https://giftcards.federalbank.co.in/ and enter the User Id received via SMS/ Email/ Gift Card shared via WhatsApp and click on ‘Login’.
- Click on ‘Set/ Reset Passcode’. Enter the OTP received on your mobile number (this will be the number provided as recipient number during purchase of gift card) and set a 4-digit numeric passcode.
- Now, login with the newly set passcode and enjoy picking the gift of your choice.
Things to know:
You can redeem your gift balance partially or entirely and whenever you want to. You will need the User Id & passcode sent to you to access the web portal.
Federal Bank’s gift card can be used for any domestic online E-Commerce purchase, except for transactions specifically denied by merchants/ service providers/ regulators.
Should you face any issues with logging into the web portal or redeeming a gift, please contact our customer support.