Schedule, Confirm, Pay & Relax!
The more you stay organized, the better the results! From repaying loan installments to clearing any informal debts to paying fixed recurring bills to much more, schedule all your payments in a few taps. Download FedMobile to save your valuable time and avoid the risk of missing or delaying payments.
How to schedule payments using Accounts/MMID?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap ‘Send Money’ on the Home screen, and select ‘Schedule Payment.’
- Select an account/MMID from Beneficiaries or recently added or add a new one. (Note that you will only be able to select Federal Bank accounts to schedule a payment).
- Enter the amount, select your debit account, and choose between One time or Recurring.
- Review the transaction details and enter the MPIN to complete the transaction.
One-time Payment: Select a date on which you wish to schedule the payment and tap on proceed.
Recurring Payments: Choose a payment frequency, enter the start date and end date, and tap on proceed.
Manage All Your Scheduled Payments
Once you schedule the payment, it will get listed as active payments under scheduled payments. And all the cancelled payments will be listed under inactive payments of the 'Schedule Payments' section.
How to manage Active and Inactive payments?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap ‘More’ on the Home screen and select ‘Schedule Payments.’
- View all active scheduled payments setup in your account under ‘Active’ tab.
- Tap on any scheduled payment to see the details of that payment.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Payment’ button to cancel an active payment.
- Tap the ‘Pause Payment’ button to stop making payments for a period.
- Tap the ‘Unpause Payment’ to restart the paused payments.
- Go to ‘Inactive’ tab to view all the inactive payments.
- Tap on an inactive payment request to view details of that payment.