Send Money to Mobile Number
Flexibility to Send Money Anytime
Now bank on the go and send money to you friends, family or anyone directly using mobile number instantly. Just download the new FedMobile app, save the mobile number and follow the below easy steps! And if the contacts you want to send money to don’t have FedMobile app, you can invite them to download the app using the ‘Invite’ option.
How to send money to a mobile number?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap on ‘Send Money’ on the Home screen and go to ‘Send to Mobile Number.’
- Select the mobile number from the list or add a new contact.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose from your debit accounts, i.e., Federal Bank account or any other bank account.
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction mode
You can transfer funds up to the set quick pay limit in the app per day to a mobile number using the FedMobile app for non-beneficiary transaction and the limit resets every 24 hours.
For transactions to verified beneficiaries, limit of Rs.1 Lac every 24 hours is applicable. While transferring to payee not added as beneficiary, transaction limit is equal to quick pay limit and resets every 24 hours.
Not able to view the feature in FedMobile ?