Send Money to Mobile Number
Flexibility to Send Money Anytime
Now bank on the go and send money to you friends, family or anyone directly using mobile number. Quickly download the FedMobile app, save the mobile number and follow the below easy steps! And if the contact you want to send money to doesn’t have FedMobile app, you can invite them to download the app using the ‘Invite’ option.
How to send money to mobile number?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap on ‘BHIM UPI’ on the Home screen.
- Select ‘Send Money’ and go to ‘Send to Mobile Number.’
- Select the mobile number from the list or add a new contact.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose from your debit accounts, i.e., Federal Bank account or any other bank account you have linked to FedMobile through UPI.
- Enter the PIN to complete the payment.
For transfers from Federal Bank account, you can transfer funds up to your Quick Pay limit set in the app to Mobile number using FedMobile app and the limit resets every 24 hours.
For transactions to verified beneficiaries, limit of Rs.1 Lac every 24 hours is applicable. While transferring to payee not added as beneficiary, transaction limit is equal to quick pay limit and this resets every 24 hours.
For transfer from non-Federal bank accounts linked through UPI, the transfer limit is up to Rs.1 Lac and the limit resets every 24 hours.
Not able to view the feature in FedMobile ?