Send Money to Self-Account
Sending Money to Your Own Account Becomes Easy!
Sending money to self-account becomes easy! You can now use the new FedMobile app to link your bank accounts and transfer money between your accounts within seconds whenever you want. That means you can now Skip calling your bank and avoid the paperwork and just ‘Bank on the Go’ without having to wait for anything.
How to send money to your own accounts?
- Login to the FedMobile app, tap on ‘BHIM UPI’ on the Home screen.
- Select ‘Send Money’ and go to ‘Send to Self Account.’
- Select the account to which you want to credit the amount.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Choose from your debit accounts, i.e., Federal Bank account or any other bank account you have linked to FedMobile through UPI
- Select your preferred mode of payment from IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, and UPI to complete the transaction when debiting from Federal Bank account.
- Enter the PIN to complete the transaction.
For Self-Account transfer within Federal Bank, the limit is Rs.20 Lac per day.
For IMPS mode, the transfer limit is Rs.10 Lac per day. Please note that you can only send up to Rs.2 Lac per transaction.
For UPI channel, the transfer limit is Rs.1 Lac every 24 hours.
For NEFT, the transfer limit is Rs.10 Lac per day.
For RTGS, the transfer limit is Rs.10 Lac per day and the minimum transaction limit is Rs.2 Lac.
*Rs.10 Lac and Rs.20 Lac limits are cumulative limits.
Not able to view the feature in FedMobile ?